Create your adventure stories with us!
Kulen Adventures Ltd.
Kulen Adventures offer exclusive travel adventure tours in Siem Reap and Phnom Kulen National Park.
We always aspire to deliver the best customer service and to help our clients to create unique and memorable adventures in Cambodia.
To serve our clients, we rely on our core values:
- Experience – over 15 years of combined guiding experience
- Trust – close connection with local communities and authorities
- Knowledge – comprehensive knowledge of Cambodian history and local culture
- Personal touch – exclusive Kulen Adventures Campsite and various vehicles to suit your itinerary.
The Kulen Adventures Campsite is strategically situated on the southern side of Phom Kulen Mountain, allowing us to reach and engage with local communities and enjoy solitude in the Cambodian jungle.
You will be surrounded by mountain valley views, distant rice fields, and incredible sunsets and sunrises above the jungles.
Kulen Adventures can also organize campsite sites at:
Kulen Waterfall campsite, Preah Kral Pagoda, Kraham Campsite and Preah Ang Thom.
Kulen Adventures Campsite is equipped to easily accommodate up to 50 people at once. For larger groups further preparations are required and in such cases we would kindly ask to contact us in advance.
– spacious double size tents (210cm x 180cm, rainproof, well ventilated, with mosquito nets), with 5cm foam mattress padding and flat wooden platform underneath, clean bedding and towels are provided every night, tents will be assembled by our team
– hard roof, rainproof shelter which can accommodate up to 10 tents and more hammocks
– kitchen and dining area protected from the rain and sun heat
– flush toilets and showers
Kulen Campsite offers various activities:
– yoga and meditation
– hiking across the jungle
– local food cooking classes
– participation in traditional Khmer ceremonies
– enjoy evenings with sunset views and meals by the campfire
– greet the morning sun rising above the jungle
Transportation for most of our tours:
– Vintage Jeeps are a great choice for more adventurous guests
– Air Conditioned cars, vans and buses are the best option for a relaxing trip and to accommodate larger groups.
Upon special request, we can also organize:
– quad bikes.